Tabasco

Tabasco

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sniffing Out the Easter Bunny



Meet Murphy!

We met Murphy at a meet and greet last weekend. We really liked him. Murphy is a very handsome 7-year-old boy. He is tall and lean with sweet eyes, a beautiful red coat and a confident, happy-go-lucky personality. He and Miss Moo have a date this Saturday. If all goes well, we may have a new dog for Easter. Murphy's foster parents want to make sure he is going to a good home. We've been getting ready for their visit by doing some heavy duty spring cleaning. I know everything will go well, but I cannot help but worry. "What if we don't pass muster?"

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the meet and greet. I hope it works out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eyes on Tabasco, he looks very relaxed and serene. I just got my mom a chihuahua puppy and she loves it. But were going through the poop and chewing stage. Maybe an older dog would of been better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy looks so sweet!! I'm sure he will bring lots of joy to your family.

    ReplyDelete